Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bracing for impact

We have a big winter storm headed our way that should arrive here on Thursday. The next few days will involve preparation. We have firewood being delivered tonight in case we lose power we still have a source of heat. I am going through the cabinets and taking inventory of what we will be able to eat without power if that happens.

I also happen to work Thursday and I pray that I don't get stuck at the hospital overnight. I am one to try and drive no matter what the weather, but if they close down some of the roads then I will have no choice.

Thursday my husband and daughter will snuggle in and keep warm during the weather and I hopefully will join them early evening. By Saturday we will be out of the worst of it.

Keep us in your prayers. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are in our prayers. We just had a major storm and thankfully weathered it well despite the forecasts. PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you guys!

    ReplyDelete